Wednesday, October 5, 2011

How did this happen?

How is it that before I even break up with my current boyfriend I have two guys coming after me to be my new one. How the hell did that happen? I mean I'm hooking up and somehow manage to wow this amazing guy. He said he's willing to wait for me to break up with my boyfriend then he'll swoop in. Now this other guy I hooked up with has fallen for me as well. Which again prompts the question of why am I so special. I told the new guy about the first guy and he's like well what do you want. I don't know what I want. I want there to be three of me so I don't have any guilt. One to be with my current bf and the other two to be with the other guys. Well that can't happen. I need the first guy to come back in. I need to know if he's serious and what not. Also need to see how he feels about there being a new guy. I'm kinda hoping one of them will loose interest, but not really. Love to just talk to both of them. Why do I keep doing this to myself. I know there is something that keeps drawing guys in. I'm sure it has to do with my outlook on things.
Not sure how many of you have heard of Mike Ruiz. He's a very hunky photographer. Well he has a new set coming out called pretty masculine. This is a picture from it. I just wish Mike himself had a photo in it. I mean the guy has this amazing body and just screams masculine.
Pretty sure there is nothing more I have to add to this one. It's all in the facial expression. That's exactly why I posted it. Just seems like he's in his own little fantasy world. I can only imagine what images are going through his mind. Probably something non sexual to keep him from getting at attention.
That is Trace Michaels fucking one of his clients. No not one of his actual clients. He does a series on rubhim.com where he gives guys massages with happy endings. Usually he is the one that is being fucked. He rarely tops any of the guys so when I saw this I figured might as well post it. It also looks pretty recent based on Michaels lack of hair.
Two muscle studs playing with each other's nips. Yep I'm in heaven. Well I would be if I was right in the middle of it. I just love older guys with solid bodies. Just makes me melt every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment