Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Videos

I'm sure you have no clue who uploaded the first clip. Sorry about the text guys. No clue why they had to leave it up there. Anyway this clip is with Marcelo and Renan. They aren't as big as I like, but they do go at it with a passion. Next up are two more latin boys Roberto and Kaio. Don't ask me which is which. I just know that one starts off jacking off and shoots then the other guy joins him. I wonder if that guy was straight and couldn't jack off with another guy. Then again his dick did get pretty hard when he was getting fucked. I thought he was going to end up cumming again. Third up is a guy named Robert Edgelong. I don't know if that is the actual name he uses, but that's what the name of the clip is. Well it's different clips of him. He clearly is an edger. You can tell by how he jacks off. The first clip is just him talking. Don't know why it was included. As for the other ones that guy knows how to shoot. Next is Steve Parker and Sean Erickson. It is a bareback clip. It's also very short. Only like 6 or 7 minutes. Which lets you know that they do get straight to business. Then it's Marc Dylan (chris gaberial) and Alexsander Frietas. It's called Lucky Fuck. Marc (chris) is jacking to some photos from Lucas Entertainment (yay for self promotion) when he gets a call from Alexsander who called him on accident. Well Marc gets offered a photo gig and takes it. Not many photos end up getting taken. This is where I saw the more recent Alexsander Frietas that I was talking about the other day. Must say he does look good. Still wish he was hairy. Last up is a Daddy fucking a boy in the shower. I thought this guy's name was Spike, but I think I'm wrong on that. Anyway it's pretty self explanatory. It's sex in the shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment