Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sucks having a big heart

I honestly hate it sometimes. It doesn't take much to pull at my heart strings. I guess I should back track huh? Well yesterday my ex sent me a text saying he was proud to have me as a friend. Well this kinda raised some flags, but I let it go. The reason being is that he balled his eyes out the last time he even mentioned it. Well later that night we had a talk and he basically said it was over. He's kinda accepted it. Well that made me feel good that he had accepted it, but hurt a little because I was closing that door. This morning I was feeling pretty good because it was over and we seemed to be doing good. Then he kinda started sniffling. He said he didn't sleep well and didn't want to go to the gym and I didn't push him. Well I get to the apartment and he's in the dark balling his eyes out. That just tore me apart. He may be my ex, but I still care for him. Seeing him hurt like that was killing me. I wanted to say ok let's stay a couple, but I know that's not the answer. He asked me to come into work with him because he felt like he was just going to ball the entire time. Well he didn't, but we did have a talk and it seems like he's ok for now. One thing that many guys have said to me is that I have a big heart. The thing is it's great in theory, but when you see something that really puts you to the test you almost wish you couldn't feel anything. I had to keep moving to keep from crying in front of him. Just hurts sometimes.
Ok boys and girls (because I know there are a few of you out there) I have a call to action for you. I was tweeting with someone about Rocky LaBarre and Adam Russo. Well they started getting in on the conversation as well. So this of course got me thinking. So here is what I need you all to do. If you have a twitter account (or just know someone who does) tweet @AdamRussoxxx and @RockyLaBarre saying that you agree with @Doeinlights that they should do a scene together. Heck you can even make a reference to this blog post. At the bottom there is a place where you can click on the twitter t to tweet it. Let them know that a scene with them would hot as hell.
I saw this guy and he just reminds me of Sabertooth. Yes from the X-Men. And I mean from the comic more than the movies. Sabertooth was this massive man that just happened to have giant sideburns. I think this guy would have been a more convincing Sabertooth for the simple reason that he has the face and the body for it.
I love this picture. That's probably because I love to suck guys. This is a very familiar scene to me. Focusing on the head in front of me more then the body attached to it. Give me a good cock to suck and I can go to town on anyone. I could do a gloryhole very easily, but I don't trust any of those guys that I might run into.

No comments:

Post a Comment