Friday, October 7, 2011

Videos

First up is Neil Stevens and Dean Monroe. I just have a hard time believing that he is gay-for-pay. I think that's thanks to great editing or because Dean Monroe knows how to stimulate a guy. Next is another video from Bigpex. In this one he just jacks off while playing with his huge chest. I wonder what his chest workout is like. And he's a bottom too (or at least likes getting fucked by dildos). Love to play with him. Third up is Paul Carrigan and Patrick Ives. Paul is the coach of a losing team and I think Patrick is his buddy or towel boy or manager or something. Anyway he's feeling down so Patrick of course has an idea to lift his spirits. He can lift my spirits anyday (shut up I know it's cheesy). Then it's Hank Hightower and Joshua Scott. I must say I love this pairing. Joshua can be a bit passive, but Hank is very much aggressive. Seemed like he got Josh to do more or be more into it then he is sometimes. Mainly he was passive in the early days of his career. This next one is a real treat. Breno Lopez fucking per usual. I just like watching that man work. He has such an amazing body and dick. And he knows how to use them. Just love anything he does. Last up is Manuel Deboxer fucked by Max. If you don't know who these guys are then let me set it up for you. Manuel DeBoxer did a solo for Maskurbate early on his career. Then once he got "famous" he took off the mask. Max is a "straight" bodybuilder who never did wear a mask on Maskurbate. So they have been paired up in this video. Which Manuel actually directed. I'll tell you why I know that some other time. Must say for a "straight" guy Max didn't do to bad with another guy. Wonder if that is thanks to careful editing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment