Friday, October 28, 2011

Been a decent week

This week has been pretty decent considering what happened at the beginning. I think that is also thanks to a new pre-workout I've been trying. Just seems like it really does well with me. Makes me feel more positive and alert. I've also been tweeting a lot. Had two conversation with Adam Russo, quite a few with Rocky, and a guy from Canada. Guess it's making me feel less isolated. Plus it finally feels like this giant weight is off me. I didn't realize how much being in that relationship was dictating my mood. Do think it's time for me to start getting out. I'm 23 years old. I do deserve a life. Also I realized just how negative my ex could be. I was listening to him talk to a customer and he just went on and on about all the crap in his life. And then I thought about it. He does that a lot. He goes on these long drawn out stories that are just downers. Well that's his thing. Not mine to worry about. So I'm going to talk to him and start trying to get out more. I mean hey we aren't a couple anymore. Should be allowed to right?
Well he's a big boy isn't he? Not only does he have a nice build, but he has a nice size dick too. Wonder what it looks like completely awake. I love underwear like this. Where it doesn't hide anything about a guy's dick.
Alexsander Frietas is so freaking sexy. Yes his accent his pretty heavy, but what you can hear is pretty forceful. And he just has this amazing body. And here is something I didn't know until I started following him on twitter. He is half Brazilian and half Italian. Explains why he's just flat out sexy by nature doesn't it?
I'm so pissed off at this picture. That could be such a hot picture if Rod Daily wasn't such a straight guy. I mean look at him. That kiss just flat out sucks. It's a peck. Not a full blown passionate kiss that this position requires. If a guy did that to me (especially now that I'm between 170-175lbs) I'd be rock hard and kissing him like I'm sucking the life out of him. There would be no little peck. It's just hot when a guy lifts you like that. Rod Daily blew it for me. Then again never really liked much of his stuff anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment