Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Why???

There are things in this world I know I will never understand, but that will always make me ask why. So I was surfing through the normal sites I visit for videos when I came across quite a few from the same guy. It just amazed me what he did in them. In one he fucked himself on one of those horse dick dildos. You know the ones where they are insanely long and thick. In other he sat on that, but also took another good size dildo. So he was getting double penetrated with a horse dick and another good size one. Which reminded me of this one video where a guy sat on a dildo so large you could actually see it through his body. The guy was wicked skinny, but still. I just can't help but wonder why? Why did you even get into getting fucked by such a huge dildo. I mean think about it. Rarely would you find a guy with a dick that impressive. The largest one I've seen was a foot long. Some of those huge ones go up to like 18 inches. Then to get double fucked. You are so loose that there is no way another man could possibly satisfy you or for you to satisfy them. Also are there people out there really willing to watch someone do that? Is it truly hot to watch someone do that. I just know I do like tight asses. I don't find that hot. Honestly it grosses me out. Reminds me of fisting. Well to each there own right? Hell I'm sure there are guys out there that don't like muscular guys. Sure there are guys out there that think blowjobs are disgusting. I know there are guys that have no interest in anal so they don't watch those clips. I just know if asked I could explain my attraction to each of those, but I don't know why a guy would want to do that or watch it. If you guys have the answers to it feel free to drop a comment about it. I'm really curious.
I remember when El Nasser Sonbaty was super popular. Seems like you couldn't pick up a fitness magazine without seeing him on the cover. He of course has since retired. I just wonder what he looks like now. I will say if you like him don't google him. I swear google has ruined my opinion on many I've looked up. I look them up to make sure I spell the names right. Then google wants to finish my line which makes me curious why and I end up finding stuff. He made some comments and I'm sure it's why he seemed to just disappear. On a different note I've always found him attractive. Especially when he was training in the gym with his glasses. Like I said I like bodybuilders that wear glasses.
I'm sure some of you remember Gauge. Was another big name back in the day. Must say I saw this picture and I don't remember him looking this small. Seems like the very first time I saw him he was massive. Will say if I had seen this gauge first I probably would have liked him to stay at this size. Just seems so much more approachable.
Apparently this guy is a "Public menace". Wouldn't mind if he lived in my town. If you saw that in public how could you not stare. He looks so solid. I just wonder what goes on during this specific movie.
Is there nothing more sexual frustrating then a guy slowly removing his pants. Ok there are a few things, but it is up there. It's something that tons of jack off videos seem to have. Sometimes we get lucky and the guy just yanks them down and gets them off, but other times they slowly remove the shirt and just admire themself. Then take off their socks and shoes. Then finally they start on the pants and they only lower them a bit before doing something else. Stop teasing and just yank them down so we can start playing with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment