Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Videos

First up is a scene from Beach blanket boners. Must say it was a treat to watch. I think because the guys looked like they were oiled up and I love that. Next up is Scott Randsome cumming then posing. It's a very short clip. It's the final parts of him jacking off then he decides to give us a treat and pose for us. Sadly my next two videos were deleted before I got to post them. Luckily this third video wasn't. It's Trace Michaels massaging Adam Rogue. I love this video. Adam Rogue is this huge slab of beef. Love watching him get oiled up. Then Trace starts working his magic and pretty soon he's on his back getting fucked. Then he flip flops and fucks Adam. Now that was hot. Love this scene. Last up are two guys fucking on the beach. It looks like it comes from Brazil and we all know how I have a thing for Brazilian men. Why can I never come across this in my beach travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment