Monday, October 3, 2011

Videos

Sadly my 1st two videos were deleted. Kinda should have expected that. They were good too. Anyway the first one up are two guys in the shower. Not only do you have the two guys in the shower, but a guy jacks off watching them. Don't know any of the subtext going on, but looks like the guy watching is the younger guys roommate. Next up is Roger and Santana. Yes I'm sure I posted this before, but it's still a good clip. I mean both guys look amazing. The sex is good and if you make it to the end it's sure worth it. Some great loads. Third up is Juanjo and Juan. Don't know which one is which. Just know it's from Kristen Bjorn's casting couch. I assume anyway. The funny thing is I didn't see the Kristen Bjorn logo. I just say the guy looking at a picture book and thought wow those guys look like Kristen Bjorn models. Well anyway it's a great clip. Wouldn't mind this happening to me. Last up is Ruan Miguel. Just a nice solo after all that action going on in the other clips. I sure can believe that he's a jock

No comments:

Post a Comment