Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Videos

First up is a huge bareback orgy. Starts with gloryholes and then moves on from there. I can't remember the name of this company, but they are a huge hardcore fetish company. There are a lot of watersports in this one. If that and barebacking is your thing then you'll love this clip. Even if you aren't the sex is hot and pretty much non stop. Next up are some very hot wrestling bears. Brent Baines is the top. I sadly don't know the other guy. This clip is hot. I mean their muscles are pumped just right and they go at it like animals (pun intended). Just so fucking hot. Just wish the clip didn't cut off right at the cumshot. Third up is daddy's prostate exam. It's clips like this that made it hard for me to go to the doctor as a teen. My doctor wasn't hot, but I always thought back to clips like this and tried not to get a boner. Then again if I had this doctor he clearly would have taken care of it for me. Next up Rob Van Damme catches a guy in his jacuzzi. The best part is that he made sex like him seem like it was a good choice. What I mean it was either get fucked by him or have the cops come and arrest the guy. Hell you could have said I'll give you a slap on a wrist or I can fuck you and the dude would have still gone with the fucking. Robert is hot and he doesn't have to try hard to give guys boners. Sadly my fifth clip was deleted. Then again I figured based on the company. So the last clip is one lucky boy. I've posted this clip before, but I never get tired of it. This was the first clip where I ever saw Watler Soares. It's his big scene from Opposite Attraction. He can fix the roof on my apartment any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment