Monday, October 10, 2011

Videos

Oh you all are in for a treat today. The first video is with Alexsander Frietas and Craig Reynolds. I LOVE this scene. I've mentioned this scene before, but never found it on a site until now. It's very much a masculine scene. A lot of chest punching, ab punching, hard fucking, sucking, spitting. This scene always makes me majorly leak or shoot my load. Next up is Vince Ferelli and Andrew Justice. I think this is from Headhunters 2. As you'll notice it's one of the few videos I've embedded from xhamster. If they don't work right please leave a comment. I know they work for me, but that doesn't mean they work for 95% of everyone else. The third video is a handjob from behind. I saw this video on a blog about jacking and I wished that someone would put it on a site so I could embed it. The guy in the back is the boyfriend of the guy getting jacked. I just find it so hot the way that he's getting jacked. I know I wouldn't have lasted as long as he did if that guy was jacking me and doing all those things. Looks like I've also had my first casualty from xhamster. Anyway next up is Bear Voyage part 5. Basically this is just an all out orgy on a "cruise". I realized that I've been neglecting my bear lovers. I'll work on that in the future. So this is a sort of I'm sorry for not posting more bears video. Last up is Ricky Sinz and his prison bitch. This is a bit rough, but still hot. Basically this guy gets thrown in jail and Ricky is doing him a little "favor" by making him his bitch. Then again I think I would end up doing the same. Ricky is one of those bad boys that would make me loose all back bone during sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment