Monday, October 3, 2011

Feeling relaxed

Today I met up with another hookup from squirt. I've been chatting with this guy most of last week and weekend. We both like to text. Well he came over today and we had a great time. We sat there and just talked. Just seemed like we got along well. So I asked if it was alright if I laid on him and he said it was so I did. Then I rested my head on his lap and he started playing with my nipples which got my dick hard. So we ended up taking it to the bedroom. I must say he was quite a specimen. Yeah he wasn't Mr. Olympia, but he had a powerlifter build. You could tell that he did have muscle, but he just needed to burn off the fat. He had really strong arms. He also had tons of pre-cum. We both were getting turned on by the fact that the other leaked pre-cum. So after kissing and cuddling and joking I said I'm ready to shoot. So he asked me to shoot on him. So I did and I shot pretty much right on his dick. He then used my cum to lube up his dick and he shot quite a load. Apparently he hits his face with his load a lot. Didn't get up to his face, but did get up to his chest. Was pretty hot. The nice thing about him is that he's so down to earth. He also clearly works with his hands. Just really strong arms and hands. Was amazing being held by them. As for his chest well that was really nice too. Just a good relaxing visit. Hoping to see more of him.
Another interesting mirror photo. It almost looks like they are twins. If you cut it off at a certain point that is. Looks like one is looking in the mirror and the other had his attention caught by something else. And let's not forget about this guy's body. In great shape. Would love to work my tongue all over his body.
What a great black and white photo. You can't see their faces, but you can still tell they are going at it like two guys. Two hard hat guys. Must say the one that is leaning has a killer body. Would love to see this as a video.
I don't know what it is, but I could never do this. When I cum on myself even though it's mine, I just have to rush to get it off. I admire this guy for keeping a smug face for it. If this would me it would just be a shot of my dick and where the cum landed then I'd rush to the shower to get it off. It's like the cum landing shatters my little world. I know it's odd.
Like I said before. I swear posers are getting skimpier and skimpier. I'm still of course am not complaining. Just get to see more of their body. Wonder what the back looks like. Swear he's wearing a g-string. Obviously does have the body for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment