Saturday, October 1, 2011

And it's here

Today is here. Today being my b-day. And just like any day lately it's been pretty disappointing. Well for one since it's on saturday most of my friends that would have said happy b-day on facebook haven't. Then my sister calls up just so she can get me to patch her through to dad. Least my parents did say happy b-day. Again my "best friend" (yeah done calling him that) has let me down. Didn't even say happy b-day. Well if he doesn't say it today or mention it tomorrow I'm unfriending him. Amazing how I can remember his b-day, but he can't remember mine. Then my plan to hang out with a friend didn't happen because he had to go into work. I'm stuck doing laundry. Just not what I had in mind for my b-day.
Wow big dick huh? That just doesn't look like it's pleasurable at all. I mean there is no way you can deep throat that unless you have no gag reflex and a very accommodating throat. Hate to even think about getting fucked by it. I will say it also looks like the base and shaft is much to wide for the head. I wonder if this is a dick that has been majorly pumped or one that had a lengthening procedure.
So I do say this often about a guy because I feel it's often over used, but WOOF! That's the only way I can describe this guy. When I saw him it's what I first thought. He's just such a bear. Wonder what the rest of him looks like.
Free standing dick while doing a double bicep. I am very intrigued. Plus he has bicep tattoos which is always nice. Seems like a really tall guy as well. Love to see him in action.
Could those posers be anymore skimpy? Well they could, but I'm pretty sure he'd be arrested for indecent exposure. Well I would say it would be decent, but the law not so much. I swear more guys doing bodybuilding are using smaller posers which is not a bad thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment