Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Videos

I'm sure a lot of you remember Abayoujock. If you don't or haven't heard of him then watch this clip. It should look familiar. He's doing his old handsfree cumshot trick. There are some of his really early videos still gracing the net. I bet there are days when he's only recognized as the handsfree cumshot guy. This next clip was entitled Police Brutality. If this is Police Brutality then I should get arrested more often. It's just flat out good sex. Third up is the Bananas clip again. That is the original name of this specific clip. It's been edited so it starts right at the beginning. Basically this guy is sitting around when these (very muscular) twins walk up holding a thing of bananas. Well we all know where this leads. As if you couldn't tell from the first 2 seconds of the clip. Then it's Max Grand topping in a bedroom. Personally I like Max with a beard. Makes him look more daddy like which is a huge turn on for me. Then it's Alexsander Frietas and Dean Monroe. I did not know they did this scene together. Whenever I think of those two I think of The Shark from men at play. Well apparently they did another scene. I personally like this one better then Shark. Was more mutual making it hotter. Last up is the famous Titpig in a bareback orgy. To set the scene the guy that is hooked to that X was caught peeping with his friend on the orgy. So they fucked his friend and tied him up. Well now it's his turn. If the guy is peeping at guys going at it and jacking off then I'm pretty sure you don't have to tie him up. Think he wants to join. I'm just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment