Monday, October 17, 2011

Videos

The first up is a top with a big cock. I don't know what movie this comes from. I just know that it was fun to watch. I wouldn't want to get fucked by that monster, but I wouldn't mind sucking on it until it blew. Next up is Kurt Rogers jacking off. Must say he really seems to get into it. A little too much for my taste. Then to finish it all up he self sucks. Well self licks. Then shoots on his face. Third up is a threesome. It's from Real Men 13. Daddy's Autoshop. Hmm that title doesn't seem right. Anyway Rob Lawrence is on a lunch break and well he gets some meat. Also packs away some meat too. That guy has a very thick dick. Next up is blowing cowboy daddy. I like cowboys and I like daddys. Pretty sure that I love this clip. The guy just looks like a real cowboy. With the tan and the build. He's fit without being overly muscular. Sadly my fifth clip was deleted. It was even deleted from another site I had found it on. So the last video will be with Blake Nolan, Arpad Miklos, and another guy. Sorry I'm being lazy today. I'm not looking up the other guy's name. This is from Musclebear Truckstop which was the third in the Musclebear trilogy. It starts off in the locker room, goes to the shower, then back to the locker room.

No comments:

Post a Comment