Thursday, October 13, 2011

Videos

Don't let the look of the 1st clip fool you. For some reason the poster decided to get a free ad in there before the video begins. Anyway there are two scenes in this clip. There is one in the locker room and one in the prison. Personally I like the locker room one better since the guy shoots the most there. Next up is Eric Masterson. Clearly from Playgirl. So Eric is waiting in an interrogation room and gets very hot. Starts playing with his dick and taking his clothes off. No one of course comes in the entire time he's doing it. I guess we are suppose to believe the female officer is behind the glass masturbating to this. Just a weird set up. Sadly he doesn't shoot much either. Third up is another scene I've never seen before this. It's a solo of Alexsander Frietas  from perfect guyz. He wakes up and starts getting horny. Starts worshiping his body. Then poses in the mirror before getting right down to business. Looking at this video and taking into account how he's looked recently. I wonder if he's a bodybuilder. If I knew his real name I could always look him up. Next up is Allen Silver. I can't remember which Real Men this clip comes from. I think it's 5. Or maybe 6. Anyway this is a bit of light bondage. The kind most of us find erotic without being hard to watch. Will say both look like they are having fun. Next up is Alex and Jeremy. Alex is the one who I swear went by Randy Elliot back in the day (the hairy one). It's one of the few videos this small studio devoted to hairy guys made. Think they made a total of 10. Last up is Scott Carter getting fucked in hotel room. I'm so glad I finally know his name. The scene starts with Scott appearing to have trouble opening his room door. Or getting into the elevator. It looked weird. Well this other guy comes by and cruises him. Opens up his door and Scott follows. Wild sex ensues.

No comments:

Post a Comment