Thursday, October 27, 2011

Videos

Today is going to be an interesting day. After the 1st video I posted 5 videos from a new website. Hoping they all work for you. If not please let me know in comments. The first video is entitled Body to body at the stockyard. That was the name of the clip and I just went with it. It's a little trippy. Takes awhile to get going as well, but it's hot in an erotic sort of way. Next up are two colleagues fucking. Kinda was bound to happen when you start telling someone your relationship problems. I wish I knew the names of the guys in this clip. Seen both before and they always make good clips. Third up is a bit of a chuckle vid. This guy is listening to music and dancing while jacking off. He pulls out a dildo and just goes to town. I couldn't watch this video seriously, but the guy does have a nice dick, body, and shoots a good load. Next is Joe Romero and Eric York. The funny thing is it's easy for me to see Joe Romero as a mechanic. Just has that look about him. Then a guy jacks off in a garage. Pretty much all I can say about that one. Lastly is Joe Romero and Eric Evans. I'm quite familiar with this scene. It's from Bear Cage. Love this scene. Mainly because Eric Evans looks amazing in this scene. Personally I think that he should have fucked Joe, but it's still a good scene for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment