Saturday, October 15, 2011

Videos

This first video is one I got from one of my yahoo groups. They told us to check out this link and I'm glad I did. This daddy has one big dick and sure as hell knows how to use it. Plus he's uncut and I go crazy for uncut dicks. Next up is Trace Michaels fucking yet another one of  his clients. Sure didn't take long for that to happen. Wouldn't mind him giving me a massage. Third up is Drew Bradford. It's a very basic clip. He does a lot of posing before actually getting down to business. This next clip is a bit better. It's with Jerome Manaus. He does a workout, poses with some other bodybuilders, Then jacks off, and finally a shower. Then it's JT's october update. Also known as pecpig. I think this is one of his better updates. Seemed more focused and was easier to watch. Lastly is Big Texman. Yet another great xtube jack off.

No comments:

Post a Comment