Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Videos

First up is Samuel Colt and Skye Woods. I love this scene. Yeah I've posted it before, but not everyone got to see it. Basically Sam and Skye were in a bodybuilding contest (explaining the posers). Sam isn't too happy with Skye after it, but has to admit he does have a nice body. Then from there it's my wet dream come to life. The next video is basically two scenes. The first is a threesome. The next scene is a duo. So you get two for the price of one. Personally I think the 2nd scene is better. Third up is another repeat. It's with Alexsander Frietas and Ari Silvio. This is from Manavenue. Basically Ari sneaks in during Alexsander's photoshoot and starts worshiping the man. Can't say I wouldn't do the same in his place. Next is a Bathroom Hookup. I can for the life of me not think of the bald guy's name. Side note I was actually on a social site that he joined. He is such a nice guy. Anyway it's pretty straight forward. Guy sees cute guy. Guy gives other guy nod. They fuck in the bathroom. Then Collin O'Neal does what he does best. I don't know the other guy's name. Must say I love the ending of any scene with Collin O'Neal. That man can blow. Last up is Huessein and Ivan Andros. I can honestly say I don't remember ever seeing this scene. What a great treasure it is. Just love watching these two fuck and then to see they did a scene together. Yeah that lead to me shooting a load.

No comments:

Post a Comment