Monday, October 24, 2011

Videos

First up is a video that I think had the roles reversed. A teacher (pretty sure it's Rick Bauer) and Ted Colunga the student fuck. The entire couple of minutes I'm simply thinking shouldn't Ted be the teacher? I mean just look at him. Looks more like a teacher then the other guy. It is hot though. Just couldn't get past the fact that the roles should have been swtiched. Next up is an early morning fuck. Simply put one guy is cooking, the boyfriend is horny, what do you think happens. Both guys are hot though. I could see this as a regular thing. Third up is Tom Lord and Mike Rios. I know I posted this before, but lately I've seen a lot more people coming across my blog looking for it. So I figured I'd post it again. This was before Tom's dick started getting really deformed. Hot to watch. And he shoots a huge load. Then we have Marc Williams and Rafael Alencar in a threesome. I don't know who the other guy is. I think this is a scene from the movie Blue. I base that on the opening. Anyway it's pretty hot. Two horned up big dicked tops. What is there to not love? Last up (because I made a mistake and didn't paste the code for the last movie on here) is a Cumpilation. Different cum shots from different Hot Desert Knight Movies. So that means the guys are fucking bareback. You've been warned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment