Friday, October 14, 2011

Videos

Before I begin I must say I clearly need to change blogging services. Thanks to paying attention to my bloglist I was able to learn that once again blogger changed the god damn lightbox setting. I disabled it, but if it starts again I swear I will have to murder someone over there. Well first up are two guys in the woods. I don't know any background info on this scene. I just know it is from falcon. Don't know who the actors are. Nice scene. Then it's a daddy threesome. Don't really have much to add to that. It's a pretty straight forward scene. Third up is one I've seen around the net many many times. It's gone under many names, but my favorite is Daddy Trainer. The older guy giving the other one a "massage" is the trainer. In the previous scene he was a bit hard on him. So they are patching everything up. Hell if that was my trainer he could yell at me all he wants as long as this happened afterwards. This next video is Mick Powers getting fucked. I believe this is from a series of virtual dates. Basically he talks and acts like you are actually fucking him. If only I actually was. Then it's Anthony a.k.a. Hotgymnast. I know he's super cocky and what not, but god he's so hot. He's another example of why I should have gone into gymnastics. One of those competitions would have been a candy store for me. Last up are two hairy guys. Both get these little interviews. I honestly skipped them. The first guy isn't too big, but that guy shot one hell of a load. The 2nd guy is more my speed. Plus he gets sucked, used a dildo (meh), and plays with a guy's ass before finally shooting.

No comments:

Post a Comment