Thursday, October 20, 2011

Videos

First up we have two guys fucking in the office. I always wonder if this goes on a lot more then we think. I mean how many big bosses have their office video taped. And how many have an office closed off from the rest of the employees. Could just say they are having a meeting of the minds and take as long as they want. Next up is a gloryhole fuck. The first guy gets sucked for a bit then for some reason puts on his thong...thing. Then sucks the other guy and it seems like it just disappears. Or maybe I missed him taking it off again. Then they get down to business. That putting on the cock piece thing really throws me. So my other video got deleted so the new third video is a bald daddy barebacking. I must say he clearly enjoyed that blowjob he was getting. The bottom in this has a very nice ass. I mean there is no fat on it. Very hot to watch. Then it's CJ Madison and Trey Casteel. This is a scene from drifter. I know that because of the guy that walks by before the two go into the house. Last is a guy jacking off outside. The guy has a great body. He starts showering and of course his dick gets hard so he starts stroking it. Finishes the shower and keeps stroking. Then eventually he needs to take another shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment