Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Videos

I don't know anything about the guy in the first video. What I do know is that he has an amazing body. That shirt and pants were very deceiving.  You can see that he has impressive legs before even clicking play. It was a very pleasant surprise video. Next up is Roy Bennett. I'm not a fan of this video because it seems like not much really happens in between jack offs. That and Powermen tends to replay the cumshot so much that you get sick of it. They get some great looking guys, but sometimes they just don't do them justice. Third up is Dragos Milovich. This is a muscle hunks production so it moves along pretty steadily. I've seen him in another video where he was with two other guys. I prefer him in that then in this. Just seemed like in that he was much more into it. Now this next video really did it to me. It's with a guy by the name of Rob Diesel. I don't know what it is about him that just got me so turned on. I watched the whole thing and made it, but once it finished I just had to shoot. I was still thinking of him. I don't know if it's the cocky attitude, the bouncing of his ass and pecs, or just his dick, but I really liked this video. Next up is a young cowboy Eric Evans. He's the manager of a motel and one of his friends comes to visit. The friend says something that gets under Eric's skin and in order to make it up to him gives him a little boredom relief. Last up is Kyle and Matan. It's one of those clips that just gets right too it. As a result there isn't too much to add to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment