Saturday, October 8, 2011

Videos

Great xvideos is being weird. I think it's just a temporary thing, but it does mean that I can't give accurate descriptions for certain videos. You see I save the videos a head of time, but I post the title or what happens in the video. Usually the image of the video helps me remember. So forgive me. The first one I do remember. It's with Gauge. It's the only video he did with Muscle Hunks. And I can see why. He was not at his best in this video. Didn't seem like he got to be his cocky self which is what we love about him. Next up is a video with Joey and Mike. It looks like it's from their youtube account so that means no sex or dicks. That being said it's still hot. You see them worshiping each other and that is hot. Just wish we could have seen more. Sadly one of the videos did pop up and the reason being is that it was deleted so onto the new third clip of Tyler Saint and Kirk Cummings. Tyler plays a wrestling coach (who is very much an asshole) and Kirk is one of his students. Now I will say that if this happened to me on weekends I wouldn't mind getting woken up early on a Saturday or wrestling. Then again if Tyler Saint was my coach I'd sign up just to be close to him. The next two videos are from the same movie. Looks like it's called Frat. It's got quite a few stars. Adam Rogue (the big guy with the tattoo on his righ pec), Johnny Hazzard, Brock Armstrong (Russell), Dean Monroe, Matthew Rush to name a few. It's basically a giant orgy. The frat part doesn't come in until the 2nd movie where a guy has to suck dick blindfolded then get fucked. Personally I would have liked to see Adam Rogue going at it with one guy. I find him incredibly hot. Last up are some Cops and Firemen. It's really two scenes in one. The first pairing didn't get to finish. The scene just skips to the next two who do actually finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment