Saturday, October 15, 2011

Starting to hate Saturdays

Before I get to that I'd like to point out that I do have a twitter account. Yep that's right. So for those of you that enjoy this blog for one reason or another feel free to follow the blog. If something were to happen to my blog or anything like that you'll get up to date info.
So I'm starting to hate Saturdays because I have nothing to do. Or should I say I have no one to do. I'm posting early because I'm hoping I can get a guy to stop by. If I do then I won't be posting. Plus I'm doing laundry so it also kills some time. I just find that I'm waiting for Monday the entire weekend. Yeah I know sad. Really got to get a life. Least today I'm hanging out with my ex. I figure it's the first step to getting to a place where we can be friends without it being awkward. We are going out to eat then going to watch the movie Dream House.
I like Tony Maxim. I don't know what it is about him. Don't know if the playful nature that I see in his videos or the fact that awhile ago he posted in a yahoo group that I was in. Just seems that he's a lot of fun in and outside of bed which of course makes a guy instantly more attractive to me.
Oh Alex Marte. He just oozes sexy doesn't he? You can't help but notice him in anything he does. He's this giant of a man with an amazing body. And he looks like he just loves sex. Then again I did see an interview where he said just that. He is even a bit of a narcissist. Not a bad thing sometimes. I don't mind feeding that ego during sex.
Why isn't that guy at my gym. As if the exposed nipple wasn't hot enough, he's wearing briefs. Can you just imagine spotting him at the bench press and watching those briefs fill out. Or watching him do squats. That would inspire me to workout a little bit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment