Friday, September 30, 2011

Videos

Before I begin I'd like to apologize. I have been not liking this new blogger drafts forever. I use it because it's easier when it comes to setting this up the way I like it, but it does not automatically save things. So I don't know if I jumped the gun and started a new post too soon or what, but I only have two videos today. I am sorry. I also probably won't have any post tomorrow. It's my b-day and I'm inviting a friend over so I probably won't get to post. First up is Peter Johnson getting fucked. You'll note that they never use the name Peter Johnson in the credits. Well that's the only name I've known him as. I don't know what new alias he's using. Anyway he's the hairy guy that gets fucked. Next is Jan Novrack or Pavel Noventy or whatever his name is. I never bothered to learn it correctly. Anyway he fucks on a beach. I knew some of you are fans of his.

No comments:

Post a Comment