Thursday, September 30, 2010

Videos

Today's first video is with Spencer Quest, Cobalt, and Stretch. This is from the Titan movie Cirque De Freak. I believe that's the name anyway. Probably close. Anyway it's a really hot scene. All the guys look amazing. Plus you've never seen double penetration like this I assure you. It's a great scene. Next is another clip of Muscle Prince. It's always funny whenever I see one of his clips. I use to not find him attractive, but now I really do think he's hot. I don't know if it's the fact that he looks quiet or what. Maybe it's the fact that he always shoots an amazing load. Third up is the final scene of Jacked Up. Four guys go at it and four guys shoot an amazing load. I do wish there was more to this scene. I've seen other parts of the movie and they are quite good. Then it's Francois Papillon jacking off. I always love these vintage muscle studs jacking off. I think that a lot of them look better then some of the guys nowadays. Some guys now get so into their looks that they do roids and penis pumps to stay on top. The ones that seem to stay popular are the types of guys like this. That don't try to change their look too much. Lastly is a scene from Hooked on Zack. The funny thing about this "Zack" is he says he's straight yet there is always that older guy sucking him off. It's just weird. Most straight guys don't go for guys sucking them off unless they are getting paid for it. It seems he has quite a lot of say in what goes on in a scene.








No comments:

Post a Comment