Saturday, September 4, 2010

Now I'm bored

So turns out I was wrong about last night. I think it's because of the fact my boyfriend had to work this morning. So either I'm getting it tomorrow or Monday. It wouldn't happen tonight because usually after work he's upset about something. That means I'm now here at work. I was going to work on those pages, but well my laziness took over and I said screw it. Maybe one day I'll do it, but not today.
Often you see guys that have shaved their body hair. I've often thought about doing this, but I usually choose not to. The reason being is that I have very limited body hair as it is. My legs are hairy, my arms not so much. It's one reason why I like my guy to have a lot of body hair. Because I know I can't. Recently chest hairs are really starting to sprout on me. My boyfriend hates them because well they are random stray hairs. I want to keep them because I've never had chest hair before. The shaving of my ass also came up. Now early on in our relationship I let him shave my ass and part of my legs. Yeah didn't like it and never let him do it again. I don't envy that for bodybuilders. When those stumbles start coming in it itches like hell. Not to mention depending on the method of how you removed the hair it could burn like hell. Makes wearing underwear a pain in the ass literally. The other day it came up again. This time it was shaving my body entirely. It was because of him going on jockbutt and seeing so many shaved guys oiling up. So he wants me to do the same. Yeah not going to happen. Some guys can pull off that look. I can't. I already look young enough as it is. It's why I refuse to shave off my beard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment