Thursday, September 9, 2010

Videos

Now the first video I have posted is for all you size queens. You know who you are. Personally I'd never let a guy with this big of a dick fuck me, but I will say it wasn't a bad video. So if you like horse hung cocks then you'll love this one. Swear it's like 13 inches long and 3 inches thick. Anyway the next video stars Ross Hurston, Trojan Rock, and Axel Ryder. It's a scene from the movie sweat or working up a sweat. Anyway I sure did work up a sweat beating off to this scene when I first got the movie. All of these studs are muscle bears and the sex is hot. Fyi some parts of it are choppy and I don't know why. The third movie is the final scene of Anchor Hotel I believe. Anyway Arpad Miklos has some fun with three sailors. All I can is that wow these guys are hot. This was the beginning of my Arpad Miklos crush. You can see why watching this clip. Enjoy. Then we see Ken Ryker in a robe. Sounds like nothing, but have you seen that man's dick. Robes don't hide his dick well and as one lucky man gets to find out it's not just for show. So speaking of Skye Woods here is a clip of him from theguysite. Yeah I will probably forever have a crush on that man. This last video is a slow moving one. No real action happens until like 4 minutes in when they actually look ready to fuck. You do get to see a strip show though. Anyway we have to hot muscle latin studs which leads to some hot sex. Yeah enjoy..










No comments:

Post a Comment