Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Videos

The first video is of Tom lord. This of course is before his dick started getting all misshapen. As you can see when he takes off his jock it is starting to look weird. Anyway despite that he does give a good show. Got to admit that. The next clip is two foreign guys jacking in sling. Again it's a weird clip because it's really two scenes in one clip, but the last part of the 2nd scene is cut short. I think I might have posted this before, but oh well. Then we have the hottie aussie Tony Valentino and Carlos Morales. The thing about this scene is I usually don't go for these types of scenes, but Tony is very verbal and I have yet to find a scene I didn't like him in. Fourth on the list is a scene from Truth or Fantasy. It really has two scenes within this clip. The first is this older guy playing in leather with chains. The part I really like is towards the middle. The older guy pops in a vhs tape of a muscular masked hunk jacking off. That's why I posted this scene. Then next up is Mark Mason having some cowboy fun with a twink. I like this scene because Mark gets all sweaty. Guys look even sexier fucking when they get sweaty. Lastly is Jack Wrangler as a window cleaner. I can not remember where this scene comes from, but it was a hot movie. This is of course one of the hotter scenes. Sucks living on the 1st floor of an apartment building that doesn't clean windows.










No comments:

Post a Comment