Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Don't know what's going on

Lately I have just been all over the place. One minute I'm lovey dovey with my boyfriend the next he's bugging the hell out of me. The other day I slipped and called him my husband instead of my boyfriend. Last night we had sex and again I just seemed to be having trouble performing. In order to get hard and stay hard I had to think about this guy I had a crush on back in Texas. That actually caused me to finish a little sooner then I'd like. Anyway I don't know what it is. I think it's this pro-hormone I'm taking. Usually I get the worst of the side effects closer to the end. Right now I'm just not finding my boyfriend physically attractive right now. Maybe I should talk to him. Maybe the reason why he's bugging me so much is because this is bugging me. Whatever it is, if I don't get a hold of it, then it could lead to me and my boyfriend breaking up which I don't want. Maybe I'm just getting nervous because around this time we use to fight a lot. Maybe it's because our one year anniversary is coming up. I just wish the feeling would go away. I liked being turned on by my boyfriend. I liked the fact that I didn't need to think of another guy to get a boner or keep it. I'm still emotionally attracted to him, but when your emotions are keeping you to one guy, but your body is pulling you to other guys it just leaves you with this headache. I don't know what the hell is going on with me. Yeah I think I really should talk to him. Maybe not about the physical attraction part, but maybe that he seems to be annoying me a lot and that I think it's because of the pro-hormone I'm on. Who knows. Obviously sitting here dwelling on it won't fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment