Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Videos

First up is Brian from men over 30. Brian honestly is a guy I know my boyfriend would like. Personally I'd like to see him trim some of the fat so his muscles really pop. I mean he's clearly a big guy. He's just look bigger if he lost some of the body fat. With that being said he does put on a nice show. Plus you get to see an interview with him after the shoot. So if your into that kinda thing then you'll really enjoy this clip. Next we have Scott Marsico from hot older men. Scott isn't the biggest guy, but there is something about him that kinda draws me in. Plus he shoots a pretty nice load. Third up is in the weight room with Dean Coulter and Chris Steele. The two go through a few exercises for us then the real workout begins. I like these men kinda for different reasons. Dean is big, yet he just has this cute face that makes me want to hold onto him and protect him from the outside world (yeah I know weird). Chris Steele is just the type I'd like to be dominated by (again weird I know). They make a good pair. Then we have the Muscle Prince jacking for us. Per usual he is looking good and shoots a nice load for the camera. This next clip is another one of my favorites. Michael Brandon and Tom Shannon play a couple. Brandon wants to have another piggy weekend. Needless to say Shannon gives in and who wouldn't with that monster poking them in the ass. It's such an interesting contrast between the two. Michael is lean with a huge cock and Shannon is built with a nice cock. I will say he does have the padding to take Michael's cock up the ass. Lastly a cop gets a rub down. I can not for the life of me remember where this scene came from or the name of the guy playing the cop. That being said it's still a hot scene. Granted anytime a guy that hairy gets his chest rubbed you know what is going down.










No comments:

Post a Comment