Saturday, September 11, 2010

Kinda not afraid to get older

There was a time when I was really scared of getting older. The whole getting a job. Being "mature" and in charge of myself. In fact it was one of the reasons why I ended up in the hospital. Now I'm not so scared of it. In fact I'm kinda looking forward to it. I mean let's face it being young is great, but gets old. In fact I'm not even in the prime of my life. Least penis wise. What I mean is that I was reading some magazine that was actually talking about the age of the man's penis. I'm currently in the stage where my biggest worry is pre-mature ejaculation. They say practice and a good condom can help with that, but I don't think I really get to enjoy myself during sex the way I should. I have to do a lot of starting and stopping. I'm envious of older guys that don't cum like they use to. Seems like they have hotter sex since they aren't worried about cumming too soon. That's always a thought that's at the front of my head. It's one reason why I like older guys. Especially guys around the 25-40 age which is when guys are at their prime. That's not to say certain guys older then that don't do it for me. All really depends on how well the guy has kept his body going. If he is one of those guys that use to workout, but now sits on his ass and has a huge belly yeah I don't find those guys nearly as attractive. Seems like some of the best times I had were with older guys. Boyfriend included.

No comments:

Post a Comment