Thursday, September 23, 2010

Videos

The first video is Matt Rush on a boat. He goes to show that he really does have sea legs. All 3 of them. The transformation that guy has made in his appearance over his career always amazes me, but that's a side note. Next up Michael Burkk meets up with two muscle studs. I must say this video is very hot. All three guys seem very into each other. Going to prove it really does get better with age. The third video was going to be Alex from sean cody, but of course that video was deleted. Trust me it was a good one. So the new third video is Carlos Caballero and Rio Ryder in the Board Room. These two again look amazing. Clearly both workout and it really shows in the way they go at it. Next is just a short little clip that was more for me then anyone. These two Japanese studs cum all over each other's pecs. Yeah I love watching that. Lastly is Frank Shaft from A1 Straight Studs. He's a nice solid piece of dark chocolate. I have no other comments on him.








No comments:

Post a Comment