Monday, September 13, 2010

Videos

The first video is a scene from A1 straight muscle studs or something like that. Anyway the guys name is Malcom. Personally I like them a bit bigger and older, but hey to each their own. If you don't like it you can just skip it. Then we have a guy named Paul getting a blowjob on new york straight man. The thing about Paul that is shocking is the fact that he looks kinda skinny, yet he's surprisingly built. Plus he seems to really enjoy the blowjob. Then again few guys don't like those. Third up we have a guy named Jose Luis jacking off. The thing that sticks out about Jose is his pecs. I mean wow could he work those out anymore. I'd kill for those pecs. Or for my boyfriend to have them so I can play with them. Next is Jason Adonis and Duke Rivers. The thing I notice about Jason is he has lost a lot of his size, but he has leaned out nicely. Anyway it's a pretty nice scene. Love how the camera zooms in on Duke's briefs. That was hot. Clearly both men had fun. Following that we have Sean Flaherty in red union suit. Sean Flaherty has only been in a few videos. The interesting thing is that well he actually is in pretty darn good shape. As you can see from the clip he cums quite a bit. So if you like older guys then you'll like this clip. Lastly is Tucker getting a blowjob on sean cody. I usually don't like these types of clip from sean cody, but since this is the old version of sean cody I like it. The guy giving the blowjob actually gets to get naked and enjoy the blowjob. He gets to show that he had a good time blowing the guy by jacking off at the end. I think it makes it a pretty damn good clip. As seen with this guy Tucker. Not exactly the buffest guy, but the whole thing made up for that.










No comments:

Post a Comment