Tuesday, September 21, 2010

One of those days

I'm just not having a good day today. My boyfriend has been a complete ass this morning. Then my boss decides that all of a sudden I have no clue at all what I'm doing. It just has not been good. Last night wasn't good either. My boyfriend was getting frisky and I honestly was not in the mood. The thing is that I have to jump at any chase to have sex with my boyfriend. He gets horny at random times and that's usually the only time we do it. Anyway I just couldn't seem to get into it. Then on top of that once I lost my boner when going to get a towel I had the most annoying time trying to get it back up. I think it's because of the pro-hormone I'm taking. One of the side effects is loss of libido. I for sure have that. Only time I seem to be up and ready is in the morning when I'm too tired to do anything about it. Maybe the reason why I'm so annoyed is because of that. I know for sure it wasn't helped by my boss 2nd guessing me and my boyfriend being an ass about the tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment