Thursday, September 16, 2010

Enough

I originally had quite a rant set up for this blog. I wrote it all out yesterday, but cooler heads did prevail. I'm sure you all know about Scott Hall. Well I was on mymusclevideo.com and he had a video called Read Description. It read as "this is dedicated to the fucktarded faggot that rates everything i do one star. you want my attention, you got it except your not able to tell the difference between good or bad attention. any will work for you!". That sent me into a bit of a rage. Mainly because Scott Hall's head is officially so far up his ass that it's amazing he can still walk. People give 1 ratings because they don't like the movie. It doesn't always have to be because of the person. So I (like at least 2 other people) gave that video a 1. I was so pissed off I actually went to all of his videos and gave them 1's. Yeah I know that was playing at his level, but well it was fun. The worst part of it all is the comments I've seen. His fans have completely ignored the fact that he's quite an asshole. Then again most of them are just jacking off to his videos anyway so they don't care about the personality. I even went to his profile and someone said he was the nicest person ever. Let me give you a comment of someone that gave him a one and his response.
mjolesko:One star it is.
hotmuscledaddy:nice to see your as bitter on this site as all the rest mjolesko. the only difference is you cant go crying to the owner.
hotmuscledaddy:one other thing mjolesko. SUCK MY DICK!
Nicest person his person knows? Really? Because I know people that when they get one ratings they move on. And it's not just on this video. If you post anything about how you don't like a video of his wither it just be because of the location or the song he chose he will call you out as jealous, a stalker, a wannabe, a pedophile, or a "fucktareded faggot". By writing this I'm sure I will shortly come under his fire too. I will be called out for being jealous of him and what not. This just proves that even the most beautiful person can be made ugly with a bad personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment