Thursday, September 9, 2010

Had fun this morning

So this morning I was pretty hard. My boyfriend was waking me up because we go to the gym in the morning and he happened to be naked. Yeah he doesn't sleep naked very often. I do. So I rolled over and he was laying on his side with his ass facing me and I rolled to where my cock met his ass. Every time that happens I swear my cock is like a heat seeking missile. It always lands square in the crack right at the hole. So as I'm trying to wake up I stretch and when I'm in that position my midsection goes out which includes my crotch. Well needless to say he enjoyed that. So I get up and he says your trying to press my buttons. I just gave his hardening dick and got up out of bed. I really was not trying to turn him on. That's just how I yawn and stretch. Anyway so I worked out my back and shoulders. They have been tensed up ever sense. It's weird seems like my shoulders keep going back instead of forward. Kinda like my back muscles are in overdrive.
Anyway so after the workout my boyfriend had to go to work so I got some alone time. Recently I had downloaded Colt Studio's Legendary Bodies 2. If you don't know what that is then look it up. If you do then well good for you. Anyway the thing about this video is I was actually getting ready to axe even getting it. I mean the guys don't jack off. It is then that I realized that I've lost something precious. When I was younger (12-15ish) I could get off on opening up a muscle and fitness magazine and jacking to the images. Those guys never took off their thongs. So I went to the inspiration for this sequel and read how it was pointing out the beauty of the male form without being overly sexual. Well I decided to give it a shot. Yeah I don't regret watching this video. Even though no cumming happened it's still a pretty hot video. Then again anything with Skye Woods is hot in my opinion. Anyway I did see what the first video was talking about. I mean I never realized how big Skye Woods back is, or how is bicep is like mine in that it bulges out to the side more then peaks. I think the highlight of the video though was Kent Logan. Never seen the guy before, but wow what a body. I mean he's huge. Not height wise, but muscle wise. Not to mention the definition. Wow I really would love it if Colt did a video with him. He has an amazing body. AMAZING! Clearly you can tell what I came closet to cumming while I was edging.

No comments:

Post a Comment