Friday, September 3, 2010

Videos

The first clip is a short video of Tom Lord cumming. This is a clip from one of his live web cam shows. As you can see this was again before he started doing weird stuff to his dick and really getting into the roids. Plus I'll admit I enjoy seeing him with some fuzz. Next is the hot couple of Tom Colt and Eric York. The funny thing is that I know at the time they were a couple (don't know if they still are) and yet they both seem so different. Then again as you can see from the chemistry that's not a bad thing. Goes to show that sometimes opposites really do attract and make the hottest sparks. Then we have a guy that goes by the name Yank Davis. I must say he's my type of guy. He's built, but not overly. Has a good lean body and good body symmetry. Not to mention his cock isn't have bad either. This fourth clip I have a few issues with. The person that uploaded it didn't exactly split the scenes correctly. I'm a fan of the first part of it where these two muscle studs fuck in a sling. That was very hot. Then out of nowhere (not really) we have this bondage scene. Yeah could have done without that. Then we have yet another set of guys in shades fucking after working out. If you'll recall I posted a video of boxers in shades fucking. Pretty sure this comes from the same movie. Not that it's a bad scene because of it. Just makes it easier to point out. Lastly is a pair of hot  muscle bears fucking. It's from the movie Bounty Hunters I believe. Anyway I could look up their names, but I'm lazy. Just enjoy the clip.










No comments:

Post a Comment