Monday, September 27, 2010

Loss for words

Today I have no clue what to blog about. It's been a pretty uneventful weekend honestly. Boyfriend had to work both Saturday and Sunday and when he started getting frisky on Sunday I was falling asleep. Probably means we will go at it tonight.
I've also been having a pretty easy time finding videos to post. Well was. Haven't been finding a lot of good ones lately, but I do stumble upon some gems from time to time. Just gets hard to not repeat myself or just go with clips out of desperation. I do need to slow down because I'm starting to forget what some of the clips have in them or when I finally get to post them they've been deleted. At least after I post it if it gets deleted it's not my fault. Not to mention seems like at least one person seems to always be looking for my blog. Or they are literally looking for a site about a doe in light. Oh well.
Well hopefully tomorrow will spark something for me to talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment