Tuesday, September 14, 2010

That's odd

You know how they say a picture is worth a thousand words? Well I think a lot of those words are made in the form of questions. I happened to see two images lately that made me just think what is up with these guys.
The first one was one from Tom Lord's website. I signed up for his e-mail newsletter like a year ago and still get them to this day. I don't really check that e-mail account anyway. Well I happened to see in the subject that he was going to have a guy on his live cam suck him off. Well the next day I got an e-mail saying the pictures are up on the website. I go to the website and the pictures I saw raised so many questions. For one What the hell happened to his dick? I think I told you all how last time I saw it, it looked like he had either been over pumping it or did something to it to make it swell. Well it's a hell of a lot worse now. I mean the thing is so bloated it just looks wrong. Apparently he has had a lot more guys suck him off on his live cam shows. Thus raising the question why would a guy want to suck something like that. I mean I know there are size queens, but his dick is so thick around it can't be fun. Then taking it up the ass. That could mess you up big time. Pretty sure he can't even stuff half of it in an ass. I wish he hadn't touched his dick honestly. It was just fine the way it is. And if he hasn't done anything to his dick then he needs to go to the doctor ASAP.
The other picture I saw that made me wonder what's up is a picture of Tober Brandt. Awhile back I posted a picture of him. He was the guy that has a lot of tattoos and piercings, but a really cute smile and nice hairy muscular build. Well in this recent picture he looks so much smaller. I mean he wasn't bodybuilder huge (which he was trying to do based off an interview I saw of him before he hit it big), but he was a nice size. Now I saw another picture where he looked smaller, but not to the degree he looked in this recent picture. Now by the same token I saw another image that looked recent where he was back to his old size. That isn't to say it's just an image I haven't seen before. Makes me wonder why he shrunk down. It's not because of his age that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment