Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Not a good senser

So me and my boyfriend were talking on Saturday. He had taken a male enhancement and boy did it work. He then mentioned that he hadn't felt like having sex for weeks ever since he took his test booster. He said he just didn't feel like it, but wanted to satisfy me. I'm not going to lie. When he told me that I just felt so bad. I mean I hadn't even sensed anything different. I mean we were having sex once a week like usual. He has been very responsive the whole time. So we talked it over and decided that he should get off the test booster. It didn't seem to be working for him. It makes me wonder if I pressured him too much. Like if he felt he had to take the booster to get bigger. He knows I like big guys and he's not overly muscular. He knows I do like sex, but I'd never push myself on him. He tends to internalize things and blame himself for things. So I did my best to try to make him understand that I love him no matter what and I do. Yeah at times I do wish he was bigger and I know at times he wishes I had a better ass or was bigger myself. The main thing is that I wouldn't leave him no matter what. So he's trying a new product that seems to work for him. It's given him more energy and according to the reviews should make him a horny goat. Not that I have a problem with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment