Thursday, September 2, 2010

Videos

The first video is Hans Hoffman. Seems like lately he's been doing a lot more work. Plus he's looking a lot leaner. For sure he's just seems to get hotter with age. After his little jack off on the latter he does a little flex show for us. Wow does he look hot doing that. Then we have Kyle Stevens. The name sounds familiar, but I think I'm getting him confused with Troy Stevens. There was a video for him next to this video. Anyway I will say this guy is my type of guy. Bald and has a great build. This third video is kinda special to me. It stars Tom Chase and Carlo Masi. I love this clip because this was the first time I ever saw a clip of Tom Chase. At the time I saw this clip I had a huge crush on Carlo Masi. Well when I saw this clip I almost came a few minutes in. It was just a well done colt clip. Wish they'd go back to this type of formula. Then we get to see a nice show from Mike Dragna. He's sexy. What more must I say. Then we have Alex. Alex is quite an interesting guy. I say that because the clip begins with him on stage then kissing a guy. Now I don't watch these clips with sound so I don't know who he was, but damn what a kisser. Plus he has a pretty hot body and shoots a pretty thick load. Lastly is a huge vintage cumshot party. This is something falcon was good at. They'd get a bunch of guys for a massive orgy scene and top it all off with a massive jack off display. As you can see these guys really shot quite a load. Yeah they don't do that anymore. Very sad. So if you like vintage stuff and cumshots then watch this clip.










No comments:

Post a Comment