Monday, September 27, 2010

Videos

First up is Vincent and Jake Gordan from HOM. HOM stands for hot oldermen in case you were wondering. I will say that is the case with these two. They are two older guys that are still in good shape and clearly still have some hot sex. Can't say that about a lot of older guys now can you? The next clip is of Rob Nelson and Bruno Knight having fun in the boardroom. Both guys look amazing and clearly are into each other. Makes for a very hot scene. Third up is Duncan Murphy and Jack Van Dean. Both these guys are muscle bears. Duncan Murphy is a huge stud with tons of tattoos. Plus he has a very hot bass voice. Jack really is a perfect opposite to this guy. This was when Jack was really working out. I mean I had clips of this scene that I'd watch over and over and over again. Now I think I might have posted this next clip before, but with tons of stuff being deleted oh well. Basically a cop in Berlin has a nice little wake up present. I love this scene. After that is a clip with a scene with in a scene. The stars are Cole Tucker as the army officer ready a file and  Joe Stack and Eric Payne get to act it out. Cole Tucker strips down and jacks off. Even pees in a cup. All while reading a file that the very hot Joe Stack and Payne act out. The two are very hot muscle bears. Lastly is Francesco D'Macho, Pedro Andreas, and Damien Crosse. Francesco is being forced into having sex with Pedro and Damien. I must say all the guys look amazing and for "forced" sex sure looks very consensual.










No comments:

Post a Comment