Monday, September 13, 2010

My weekend was so so

Had to got a party I so did not want to go to. I don't do well with people I don't know. Anyway Sunday was good. Me and the boyfriend had some fun in the bedroom. That man was horny all morning. Me I've been the same. Seems like every morning I need to jack off, but I end up going to the gym. Rather spend that energy getting bigger then well jacking off. Besides if I was to do that then I know my boyfriend would never make it to the gym. He will never admit it, but he is looking bigger. Especially his back. He's got those back dimples now. Not to mention it is a hell of a lot wider then I remember it. Me I'm just trying to pack on the pounds. Well pack on muscle pounds not fat pounds. I've been at the same weight for like 3 months and I'm finally starting to hit my goal. Well I hit it this morning. Then I went to go pee. Anyway I know I'm going to hit it when it comes time for me to be measured again. Anyway back to my boyfriend. He was also a lot more playful then he has been these last few weeks. I think it's because the test booster he's taking now is doing him some good. Unlike the other one he took which made him tired and made him lose his libido. I like my boyfriend playful. It's a lot more fun to be around him and hold him and kiss him. When he gets edgy like he has lately makes it really hard to be around him. He gets very negative and everything his says just makes me depressed. When he does that I just do my best to hold him and love him, but he usually doesn't react to me doing that so I just play on my iPhone. Happens all the time. So lets hope I can keep him in a good mood more.
In other news no one has asked me a question on formspring. Honestly I can't say I'm shocked since a majority of my hits come from people wanting to watch the videos I post not so much what I have to say, but hey it at least looks good up there. Maybe one day someone will use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment