Thursday, September 23, 2010

Doing better today

For several reasons. The first is that me and my boyfriend patched things up. We snuggled up last night in our love seat like everything was before our fight. The only annoying thing is the power went off. I had just taken my pro-hormone which makes my body temperature rise more then usual. Anyway with the A/C out and the tv off I was getting sticky and we were getting bored. So we popped open his small laptop and watched some of the movies he had saved on his flash drive. While watching the videos we got talking about things. For instance we were watching a scene with Peter Latz and Big Roger. I was telling him how I saw this scene and the sexual tension between the two is amazing. If they aren't a couple they sure as hell should be. He agreed with me, and I told him that both give off this straight image thing. Both have never really done anything with a guy. I just have a hard time believing it. Then we talked about Scott Hall because he had a video of his on his computer and I said I can't stand the guy. He has a terrible personality. Then we got into the subject of gay for pay. We both agreed that a truly straight guy wouldn't be able to really preform with another guy. Especially as a bottom. Then we got into the subject of bodybuilders (after the gay for pay thing) doing work where they show off their bodies for money. You know like on powermen or muscle hunks. So we were back to our old selves.
The other thing that has me happy is someone actually asked me a question on my formspring account. That's always nice. Means someone is on my blog enough to ask me a question. Well based on this question I assume this person has gone through my videos a few times. Hope many more will choose to ask me questions. Hopefully not all will be requests for specific videos.
Now the real reason why I'm so happy is that I edged this morning and actually enjoyed myself. For a couple of days I seemed to be having trouble getting an erection let alone keep it and enjoy it. Not today. I actually really enjoyed edging and when I shot wow the orgasm was amazing. I'm thinking that the reason why I have been having issues in the bedroom is because something was on my mind. Usually when things are good with my boyfriend I have no problem preforming. Well I just hope it doesn't happen again. I like pleasing my guy. Don't want to have to worry that he's noticing that I'm not as hard as usual or I can't seem to hold an erection. We both have low self esteem and body image and I know that would mess with him. Maybe that was what was bothering him. I know I wasn't as vocal Monday night in the sack as usual and I know I was so focused on trying to keep an erection he probably noticed something. I should ask him about that, but well things are good I'm not rocking the boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment