Friday, September 17, 2010

Videos

So I'm afraid the first video I was going to show has been deleted so we'll have to start off a scene from Waterjocks 2. In this scene we have a couple naked kissing. Then we have 3 guys try to rob them. Or intimidate them into leaving. Either way I wish I got that type of treatment if I was kissing my boyfriend. Next we have a scene with a cop and a leather guy. No anal in this scene but a lot of blowjobs. There are two cumshots as a result. The guy in leather has a very nice build. Would have liked to see him in action. This next video is really for those that like older guys a.k.a. (35 and up. it's the name of the movie this scene came from) In it we have a muscle stud and muscle bear. I must say if you aren't into older guys you will be now. I have seen both in movies, but do not know there names. Anyway it's a pretty hot scene that's for sure. Next we have the ever so buff Fernando Nielsen in muscle threeway. Per any video from over seas the guys are hot hot hot. I have nothing more to ad. Speaking of foreign movies here is a Kristen Bjorn movie. I believe this is a scene from a movie called Bone Island. Anyway Arpad Miklos and his "boyfriend" have a little fun in there outdoor shower and later inside. The open door brings 2 police officers by. A lot of cumming and moaning happens a short time later. Keep your eyes on the cop with the big dick (trust me his dick is bigger then the other "cops'). He's really the star of this movie. He shoots load after load after load.








No comments:

Post a Comment