Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Rough night

It was a rough night last night. Me and my boyfriend hardly said anything to one another. I don't even think he knows what he did. I'm not pushing it. Anyway he spent the night watching the news while I listened to music then went to the spare bedroom and watched tv. When we went to bed it was again quiet. No holding or touching whatsoever. In the morning he went off to work without kissing me good bye. Only recently have we really talked. Didn't talk about why I was pissed and probably won't ever. Oh well our show is on tonight and we always snuggle watching that. Now either what could happen is we ignore the problem until my boyfriend explodes while we are watching the show or he does it before our show begins. Pretty sure either won't happen since I did give him a kiss and a hug when he visited me at work.
On a different note I was surfing the web and I came across something that was disturbing. It wasn't anything gross, more of just shocking. Well I saw some pictures of a 16 year old bodybuilder. Yeah the disturbing part was that he looked really hot. This is why it's disturbing. Anyone under the age of 25 usually doesn't ever hold my interest which is why I'm not worried that I'd turn into a pedophile, but images like that make me wonder. Granted it's probably because he has the body of a 25 year old. Anyway I just find it disturbing that someone at 16 has a body like that and I'm attracted to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment