Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Videos

First up is sex at the movies. What shocks me about this whole thing is how cool everyone is. First guys are playing with their dicks, then they are sucking on them, then they are getting naked and you'll see guys that just sit there and watch the movie. It's a weird scene for sure. Then it's Jean Franko, Matthias Vannelli, and Lucas Andrades in a scene from Love and Lust. I'm personally not a Jean Franko fan, but he really does well in this scene. Plus they paired him up with two real lookers. Plus there are multiple cumshots which is hot. Then Jed Wilcox and Kurt Rogers have some fun in The Tailor. Why can't I find a tailor like that? Both men look amazing in this movie. Then again they usually look good together. After that we have a scene with Marco Rossi from Idol Country. This is a very hot scene because I like seeing sweaty guys. It's a little niche of mine. Plus both guys have amazing bodies. They are pretty passionate despite Marco Rossi being gay for pay. Or so I read. Then we have the verbal daddy Cole Tucker having fun with his private. Cole Tucker always works well in these scenes because he has a military background (so I was told) and well he's verbal. I like verbal guys. Lastly we end on a very high note with Anthony DeAngelo and Cameron Cruise. If you didn't know these two are a couple and still going strong. I always love their work because you can tell they are a couple. They just work so well together. Even worth well with others. I posted this video before, but I think it was from itsallgay which is being weird with their embedded movies so I posted it again.










No comments:

Post a Comment