Friday, September 3, 2010

Sex tonight

Well going by my boyfriend's patterns then I should be having sex tonight. That is if we don't keep getting annoying by the new couple that has moved in above us. I thought old couples were suppose to be quiet. Last night they were hammering away until 10:30 when my boyfriend poked the ceiling. Then they kept moving around until 11:30. Then they got up early and kept stomping away. Don't know what their deal is. As for me I'm testing out this new product for my job. Suppose to raise testosterone. I'm suppose to take it twice a day. Well if what happened this morning happens again tonight then my boyfriend is in for a real treat. I got to edge today and I will say that felt like it was harder and more sensitive and that my orgasm was more intense. Not to mention seemed like I came a whole lot more then usual. I cum into this towel and I mean it was wet underneath the towel. So this could be very interesting. Then again he has to work tomorrow morning so he might not be in the mood to have sex tonight or tomorrow and we might put it off until Sunday. Either way I'm good. I never push him for sex because 1. I have someone to have sex with and 2. Whenever we have it it's good. Honestly I think if I did have a boyfriend that wanted sex constantly I think I'd get bored. Then again it depends on the guy I guess. Honestly I have never really been one to want sex constantly. Even with my ex I didn't want to have sex all the time. We met up once a week and had sex. Sometimes a few more times during the week. Guess I'm not as sex crazed as I'd like people to believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment