Friday, September 24, 2010

Noticing a pattern here

So the reason why I put that formspring box in the corner of my blog was so people could ask me actual questions. It wasn't really meant for people to ask me for requests. The reason being is if I find a video I like I'll post it. If I don't like the video I won't post it. That's why I don't really do requests. Now granted the last "question" obviously wasn't a question. It was just someone saying Billy Herrington. So don't know if that was a request or just someone saying Billy Herrington. Yeah so if you guys would actually ask me a question and not just send requests that would be great.
But that is actually a good transition to my next point. So on my rounds I found a video I was thinking about posting. I saw it was a Treasure Island video, but couldn't tell who was in it. So I clicked on it and it was Tim Kelly and some other guy. Then I recalled that Tim is HIV+. It's kinda why him and Tom doing a scene together was a big deal. Anyway then what really shocked me is that when Tim came he pulled out then before he was finished cumming shoved his dick back in. Yeah that's where I draw the line. I won't post a video like that for the simple reason that there are guys that will think it's ok. Maybe the other guy has HIV, but still not something I want to go posting around. I'm really shocked that Treasure Island even did that scene. Then again I lost respect for that studio a long time ago.
On a much brighter note my boyfriend knows to no longer make bets with me because I always win. Last night he bet that I couldn't fit into his skinny jeans. Just so you know I'm taller then my boyfriend (by an inch) and out weight him by about 30 lbs. Plus his legs are smaller then mine. Anyway I not only fit into the jeans (luckily) I also was able to zip them up and button them. He still thinks I cheated. I will say that if I was to go out in public with those I wouldn't be able to really move and there would not be anything left to the imagination. So if I got my random boner like I usually do then well everyone would know. Also made my thighs look big.

No comments:

Post a Comment